FDI's goals, values and aspirations are integral to our day-to-day operations as well as our success at being THE BEST.
- Enhance our customers' success, especially through order execution and value added problem solving, utilizing innovative technology, engineering expertise and leadership.
- Continue to increase capitalization, maintaining zero or low debt to depreciable assets and efficient inventory levels.
- Continue to value our relationships with suppliers and exceed their expectations.
- Make progress as an employer of choice with emphasis on creating a work environment that promotes respect and encourages learning and professional development.
- Continue to value the relationships with our customers as a basis for measuring our performance and success.
- Promote usage of a person's first name as a basis of achieved familiarity and honor.
- Treat people with respect and dignity.
- Foster teamwork and collaboration.
- Help fellow employees improve their skills.
- Recognize and reward accomplishment.
- Welcome diversity and diverse opinions.
- Be honest, forthright and trustworthy.
- Use straight talk, no hidden agendas.
- Respect ethics, laws, and regulations.
- Honor commitments to customers, suppliers and each other.
- Accept personal responsibility to meet commitments.
- Continually improve performance.
- Stress quality, productivity, growth, and best practices.
- Strive to always be THE BEST.
- We ARE the very best in our industry and we want to always rank as the best with both our customers and suppliers in terms of performance, reputation, and integrity.
- We will utilize our "Atomic Team" business model to outperform competitors of any size.
- We will be the most admired American logistics and spare parts supply company working for the United States Government.
- We will be an employer of choice for a diverse workplace.